Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Paul Wall Ft. JD - Im Throwed

Paul Wall Ft. JD - Im Throwed Tube. Duration : 3.88 Mins.


Paul Wall Ft. JD - Im Throwed [Jermaine Dupri:] Ya'll know what this is [Chorus:] When I'm on that beat I'm a beast I aint never came weak Got a mouth full of diamonds You can hardly hear me speak Especially when it sound like dis (dis) It's that H-Town baby and you know what it is I'm throwed Got styrofoam cup full of bar I'm throwed Four deep in my old school car I'm throwed Show Cali why I'm bangin the screw Its the Ice Man baby and you know what it do I'm throwed [Paul Wall:] I'm Fresher than a fruit bowl Leanin like a gas gage Straight up off the dome, freestylin like hair braids Makin that candy dance, I'm throwed off the Cali plants I'm prancin' on the scene crawlin down like fire ants My mind in a trance, I'm, sharper than a starched pants Stackin Franklin and Grants from South Bank to Spring Branch I'm posted like a stamp with my mind on cash I'm wheel grippin and still tippin Brandi wine on glass I got a screen in the dash, a quarter tank full of gas Smokin that puff puff pass, throwed I hope I dont crash Reppin the Swisha blast, so I'm flyer than a mockingbird Throwed in the mode game, cold as a iceburg baby [Chorus:] When I'm on that beat I'm a beast I aint never came weak Got a mouth full of diamonds You can hardly hear me speak Especially when it sound like dis (dis) It's that H-Town baby and you know what it is I'm throwed Got styrofoam cup full of bar I'm throwed Four deep in my old school car I'm throwed Show Cali why I'm bangin the screw Its the Ice Man ...

Tags: paul, wall, jd, im, throwed

No comments:

Post a Comment